Barclays Capital Launches Research for iPad
Barclays Capital announced today the launch of Barclays Capital Research for iPad, available on the iTunes App Store, providing Barclays Capital’s institutional clients with access to all the firm’s research via iPad devices.
“Clients now have yet another way to access our research,” said Larry Kantor, Head of Research for Barclays Capital. “Our goal is simply to deliver Barclays Capital’s first-class research and analysis to clients in whatever format they require, and this iPad application provides convenient mobile access.”
Barclays Capital Research for iPad offers clients the ability to browse, search, filter, save and create alerts for their favorite publications. The application complements the wealth of information and resources already available to clients through Barclays Capital Live, our number one-ranked client website that delivers our world class research, indices, analytical tools, reporting and electronic trading via BARX.
Key Features include:
- Dashboard: Aggregates information in real time, displaying featured articles alongside alerts.
- Research: Provides at-a-glance access to the latest headlines.
- Search: Locates relevant content by “auto-suggesting” tickers, analysts or publications and multi-layered filtering.
- Filters: Ability to drill down within a single asset class, across multiple asset classes or within a search, to easily view specific research.
- Briefcase: Stores documents on the iPad for reading offline.
- Alerts: Messages on the Home screen update users on new content meeting their saved criteria
Institutional clients of Barclays Capital can access the app through the iTunes App Store. A Barclays Capital Live username and password are required to use the application. Clients should contact BCLsales@barclayscapital.com for any questions regarding access.
For more information contact:
About Barclays Capital Research
Barclays Capital is committed to bringing our clients a best-in-class, global research franchise. The firm has a team of approximately 800 professionals covering every major Research discipline, asset class and region. In 2010 Barclays Capital was named Best Bank for Credit Research and Best Index Provider in the Credit Magazine Americas Awards, was named Commodities Research House of the Year in the EnergyRisk Asia Awards, ranked #1 for Fixed Income Research by FinanceAsia, ranked #1 for Overall Trade Ideas, #1 for Sovereigns Research, and #1 for Supranational and Agencies Research in the Euromoney Fixed Income Research Poll, and ranked #1 for Bond Market Indexes and # 1 for web-based tools in the Institutional Investor All-America Fixed Income Research Poll.
iPad and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.